Notice is hereby given that the City of El Paso will be conducting the following meetings:
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. - Agenda Review
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 9:05 a.m. - Work Session
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. - Regular Meeting of the City Council
Location: Council Chambers, City Hall, 300 N. Campbell, and virtually
Members of the public may view the meeting via the following means:
*THE LOCAL HEALTH AUTHORITY STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THE USE OF MASKS
IN ALL CITY FACILITIES AND INDOOR SPACES*
In compliance with the requirement that the City provide two-way communication for members of the public, members of the public may also communicate with Council during public comment, and regarding agenda items by calling the following numbers:
1-915-213-4096 or Toll free number: 1-833-664-9267
At the prompt, please enter the corresponding Conference ID:
- Agenda Review and Work Session Conference ID: 828-656-044#
- Regular Meeting of the City Council and Mass Transit Department Board Conference ID: 900-496-018#
The public is strongly encouraged to sign-up to speak on agenda items before the start of the applicable meeting, please click -here- to submit sign-up forms for agenda items or Call to the Public. Please note that the deadline to sign up for Call to the Public is Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.
- If you need Spanish Interpretation Services, please email CityClerk@elpasotexas.gov at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
- If you have a presentation we kindly request that you check in at the City Clerk's Office by 8:30 a.m. so we may assist you.
- If you missed the sign-up deadline for agenda items, please contact the City Clerk's office at any time prior to the consideration of the item you wish to speak on.
- A document camera and projection system ("Overhead Projector") is available for use for public comment on posted items and call to the public. Members of the public shall submit any document they wish to present on the Overhead Projector to the City Clerk prior to approaching the podium to speak. Any document that contains profanity or nudity will be rejected. City Staff will assist members of the public in using the Overhead Projector during the meeting.
- In order to ensure cyber security, members of the public are prohibited from using Universal Serial Bus (USB), Compact Disk (CD), or Digital Versatile Disk (DVD) for public comment and call to the public. A member of the public who wishes to make an electronic presentation may bring printed documents to the City Clerk's Office no later than the close of business on the previous City business day before the meeting date to be scanned for presentation during the meeting.