ETHICS REVIEW COMMISSION MEETING
June 1, 2016
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
300 N. CAMPBELL STREET
1. Call to Order
of Minutes from April 13, 2016.
3. Update regarding ethics complaint filed by Mrs. Barbara Carrasco against City Representative Claudia Ordaz. (Sylvia Borunda Firth 212-1100).
4. Discussion and possible action regarding sworn complaint submitted by James Tolbert as it relates to City Manager Tommy Gonzalez.
5. Conduct hearing on sworn complaint submitted by James Tolbert as it relates to City Manager Tommy Gonzalez.
6. Deliberation and disposition of sworn complaint.
7. Presentation by City Representative Emma Acosta regarding actions by Chairman
The Ethics Review Commission of the City of El Paso may retire into EXECUTIVE SESSION pursuant to Section 3.5A of the El Paso City Charter and the Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapter D, to discuss any of the following: (The items listed below are matters of the sort routinely discussed in Executive Session, but the Ethics Review Commission of the City of El Paso may move to Executive Session any of the items on this agenda, consistent with the terms of the Open Meetings Act and the Rules of the Ethics Review Commission.) The Ethics Review Commission will return to open session to take any final action and may also, at any time during the meeting, bring forward any of the following items for public discussion, as appropriate.
Section 551.071 CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY
Section 551.072 DELIBERATION REGARDING REAL PROPERTY
Section 551.073 DELIBERATION REGARDING PROSPECTIVE GIFTS
Section 551.074 PERSONNEL MATTERS
Section 551.076 DELIBERATION REGARDING SECURITY DEVICES
Section 551.087 DELIBERATION REGARDING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT NEGOTIATIONS
“Sign Language Interpreters will be provided for this meeting upon request. Requests must be made to this department at a minimum of 24 hours prior to the date and time of the meeting (915-212-0033). Copies of this Agenda will be provided in Braille, large print or audiotape upon request. Requests must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of the meeting.”